Your visitors don’t want to look at dated information – nor will they return to a site never changes. We can help you keep the content fresh by helping you create a content calendar that you can follow to make changes on your site or by researching information that your customers will find valuable and updating your site for you.
Maintaining Blog Samples:
- Blandin on Broadband – nearly daily articles on technology in Minnesota
- Melanie’s Corner – several articles a week on nutrition
- FACS Alive – several articles a week on Family & Consumer Science
- LqP EDA – weekly articles for small businesses in Lac qui Parle County (MN)
- Card Cells Concierge – periodic article on plastic card printing
Writing Website Samples: