Today’s Byte isn’t about technology – it’s a website of 50 super simple tips to make life easier from the Twisted Sifter: http://twistedsifter.com/2013/01/50-life-hacks-to-simplify-your-world/
You’ll have to visit the original site for the full list. Here are my top five picks:
- Chew gum while cutting onions to reduce tears
- Turn an old CD spindle into a bagel tote
- Pour pancake batter out of a ketchup bottle for fewer drips
- Take pictures of friends holding items you lend them with your phone to remind you of where stuff goes
- Use a hair straightener to iron collars
Lots of fun and easy fixes to improve your life!